Friday, February 27, 2015

House Words oh a Whim


In a moment of nerdiness, I took a goofy online quiz which would generate Game-of-Thrones-esque "House Words" for you. Some popular examples include:

        House Stark: Winter is Coming
        House Baratheon: Ours is the Fury
        House Martell: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
        House Tully: Family, Duty, Honor
        House Greyjoy: We Do Not Sow
        House Frey: Our Cloaks are Reversible

Yes, I made that last one up. But it's fitting, no?

Anyway, I got a good laugh from the wise words the quiz appointed:

        House Allen: We Do Not Like How Much The Fourth Season Deviates From The Books

It's funny, and sad, because it's true. A bit odd considering I selected "Cryptic" from the choices of types of mottos, and that seems quite straightforward regardless. All the more fitting, come to think of it.


Now back to Hugh Laurie and my work! I'm nearly finished with my Provisional Patent App, to be submitted later today, at which point I'll be able to finish up that post and "lessons learned" and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment